Thursday, September 11, 2003

SHE'S MY LIL' GIRL.....
That would be Irene...fortyfive pounds of bottomless pit of need & love...my main dog. My canine bizzel fo'shizzle....but that's not what I'm representin' 2-nite....
Regarding the IRS....Hey!FUCK YOU IRS....You know I'm gonna pay you, but...FUCK YOU.
There's another domestic terrorist. I sent in a return that was owein' and they say...no we owe you you and send me a refund...I say you wrong but they say we never wrong and send the check...one year later those assholes renig sayin we owe...the exact same amount we sent in in the firz place.When i challenge this they say "we neva wrong"...So what be the lie?
Who lying?Not me.
Am I bein' ethnic enough?
Prop's to my pop's Hugo...home soon scalliwag.
scalliwag???hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment