Friday, September 26, 2003

Back in the swing of things (I hope)
Sorry to be gone so long, but after having a wonderful birthday (that came complete with my dad going home from the hospital) and a busy computer-fix-install-reconfigure-stuff the next day, I came down with the sinus infection from hell. I spent many days and nights without much sleep due to the headache and no, I didn't bother going to the doctor. If I had a job or even an interview scheduled, I would have probably gone to the doctor because I wasn't fit to partake in any human interactions. Unless the interview was for a BOFH (Bastard Operator from Hell), I would have definately not made a favorable impression and I had the sense to stay away from the blog to prevent others from having to read the incoherant rants running through my head. I had the luxury (?) of being stuck at home alone for most of the time so I got to skip the doctor's antibiotic and other prescriptions routine and just get better on my own. It took a while, but today I feel like a normal human being again instead of some evil, short-tempered villian from a comic book.

No comments:

Post a Comment