Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Quick update

My dad had a minor complication this morning, but he's fine now. Well, I guess being in pain and grumpy isn't exactly "fine", but health-wise, he's doing good and may get to come home in a few more days. Rob has agreed to stay off the web until I can get the Mozilla Firebird browser installed on his machine. The object tag exploit for the IE browser was the last straw. I could go edit his registry as a way to stop this one, but there are enough other unpatched issues in IE that I'd just as soon Rob never use it again. He could have bumped me off my computer to surf and blog tonight, but I figured he didn't ask because he HATES my trackball. And I HATE his. We are definately not compatible when it comes to trackball styles :)

Tomorrow I'm going to try to catch up on all my blog reading and watch the news so maybe I'll have something more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment