Saturday, April 16, 2005

THE "GOOD TEST"

I found this link at all places, portalofevil.com. It's called The Good Test and basically you rate your following of
the ten commandments.
I took it...twice. The first time I answered honestly...which basically means that with the exception of murder, I have broken them all repeatedly. ( I forgot about that frat boy I beat with a sock full of wood screws...I don't think he died so that doesn't count, right? ) Then I took it again and responded that I had only lied and failed to honor the sabbath. Two out of ten...not bad right? Wrong.
The quiz results were identical. Turns out, I have angered god either way. If I don't turn my life over to jesus and die in sin, I'm going to hell whether I skipped church every once in a while or murdered an entire town. How about that? Do you think they're trying to scare people? Nahhh...good christians would never do anything like that.

Here's another fun link... The you are a fucking moron cartoons are especially entertaining.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment