Saturday, April 09, 2005

THE CLOCK, SHE IS A TICKING...

3 hours and 14 minutes to go. Find and launder black slacks- check. Clean up clunky black shoes- check. Choose between steel toed wing tips, flaming wing tips and aforementioned clunky black shoes- not yet. Find ear rings that fit in my once 00 gauge holes that are now almost closed- check. I don't wear them anymore because I am a
45 year old man, but it's a special occaision, and it will bug my ex father in law to no end. Cut hair ala new recruit-check.
I don't exactly get along with my ex, or anyone in her family, for that matter. I hate her husband and he hates me. There is a slight possibility that the girlfriend I had between my ex and the love of my life will be there. I'm not the least bit anxious about this...yeah...right.
If you'll excuse me, it's time for a shower and a shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment