Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TWO FER TUESDAY....

PART DOS - POLLO CON PASTOR...


I made a stuffing of pork sirloin , peach salsa and cornbread stuffing and jammed it into a 5 pound chicken...I cooked it with ears of corn and the guts and the neck (separately) for the old man...he loved it...
My grrrls have the porch thing down and that was cool...A&E should contact me for a run on that cooking show...

sear the pork in canola oil.
add peach salsa...bring to a slow boil...
add cornbread stuffing...simmer.
stuff it...
Season it...
My assistants :)...the grrrls love the porch chairs...
slow roasted chicken with pork sirloin and cornbread stuffing with peach salsa...corn on the cob and baby carrots with french dressing , cinnamon , maple syrup and some spice.


Call me anything you want...just don't call me late to supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment