Thursday, April 30, 2009

IT'S KINDA LIKE STEVE IRWIN MINUS THE STINGRAY TO THE HEART

I released my reptilian friend on the Gus this afternoon...He will be much happier there and my bird friends will sleep easier at night. As has been the case lately the place was crawling with people with loose dogs , even though there's the leash law in effect for the entire area. Sheesh...they really piss me off and harsh my hiking buzz , but what are you gonna do about it?
The snake's out of the bag.
Heading for the woods...
A variety of wildflower called a Mexican hat.
Tomorrow will mark my first week at the pool company. We had our staff meeting this morning (breakfast tacos !) and I met the whole crew. It was cool. While I don't need any training per say , I am riding with another cleaner for another week and then it's out on my own.
The crew is a nice blend of younger folks and some my age and even older (I think).
All creeds , colors and gender represented.Everyone was very friendly. I think I'm going to like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment