Tuesday, April 28, 2009

TUESDAY IN TWO PARTS

But first this brief depthmarker update...
I started working for the pool company yesterday...it's a very nice change of pace.I've been riding with the guy whose route I was suppose to take over , but it turns out he's not leaving after all. Which is cool with me , I like him. But they are still short one cleaner as another cleaner is being promoted to a tech position.
Everyone's happy and working.
First thing Monday morning I reached into a skimmer and a baby possum swam out of the front.I have never found a live possum in a pool before , and of course I rescued him and let him go outside the pool enclosure. Today I rescued a brown tarantula from another pool and set him free in the yard. I feel like I've fallen right back into the groove. It's like zen...
Now , on to tonight's post.
PART ONE : RECYCLING 78704 STYLE
I had this old grill that had been put out on the curb for someone to take...no takers after a week , so Sunday I was on the porch looking at it , and it hit me...
FLOWER BOX!

So that's what I did.
Stay tuned for part 2...it's about to go on the grill :)

No comments:

Post a Comment