Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I WILL NEVER GO TO THE HIKE AND BIKE TRAIL AGAIN

I took the grrrls to (ahem) Ladybird lake park this morning for a walk and i will never go there again...too many people and way to much activity.Irene hates being on a leash and it brings out her dog aggressive behavior , so between her lunging at other dogs and Layla getting spooked by construction and pulling out of her collar several times it was a rather challenging walk. Plus , we are still figuring out the rhythm of tandem leashes and when Irene drops a deuce I have to bag it and tag it. I however , put the bag in the fucking trash can. Unlike most of the rest of Austin dog owners...the trails are littered with little charcoal bags of dog poop...strange.
On the plus side , I saw my old friend and colleague Tanya and that was cool.
The river was the boundary between North and South Austin back in the day...


Tomorrow we go to Mary Moore Searight Metro park...some rougher terrain and some of the best disc golfing around.
Off for smokes...

No comments:

Post a Comment