Sunday, April 19, 2009

GUS FRUH / AIRMAN'S CAVE
Could be alternately titled : A perfectly good walk ruined by pit bulls , or , I fucking hate pits and dog owners who don't control their dogs...

I could hear them accosting other dog walkers on the trail and even observed them doing so to a couple who were observing the leash law on this trail. I had the grrrls on leash but traveled the creek bed to avoid these "dogs". No such luck. They charged off the trail straight at us , I got between them and my grrrls and drew my pistol - safety off , hammer drawn and started yelling at them. To my amazement they stopped dead in their tracks and retreated...It was like they knew they were about to get blasted.Sample exchange between me and the pit owners...
She:"If you don't like dogs why do you bring yours here"?
Me:"Those aren't fucking dogs...they're demons"! still training the 9 on them.
They left me alone after that. :)
I called my buddy John in Colorado to share this with and he had two things to say...
"This is not the first time you've been to this rodeo" and "you only made one mistake...You didn't follow through". He hates them as well. I don't care what people say about "it's all about the owner and how they are raised and blah blah blah" The only good pit is a dead fucking pit. I should know. Three down at my hand and I won't hold back next time.
To be honest , my trigger finger was itching...I wanted those pits to give me a reason to fill them full of hollow points
In spite of the harshing of our walk I still got some nice shots...
Airman's cave.
More Airman's cave.
Layla in bandanna...
A reflection...
Irene in bandanna...

No comments:

Post a Comment