Sunday, August 31, 2008

TURKEY CREEK REDUX

We went out early for a long planned re visit to the trail,and after I got over my geographical retardation and finally found the damn place,we had a high old time.(Thanks in no small part to my personal GPS system,Ann)

Irene was feeling a bit hippy this morning.

This guy and gals are my friends and sometime hiking buddies.One of the pluses of this hike is it's leash free-and there were lots of other dogs coming and going on our way in and out.But it was all good-no drama.Irene gets on well with Shania (l) and Faith (r).Irene wasn't sure what to make of the smaller breeds she encountered-dachshunds and a mini collie were especially interesting.

Zombie eyes !!!

Just some interesting berries-I liked the color.
An almost perfect Sunday morning...except for the geo-tardation and Cris's truck trying to give him a mastectomy,it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment