Wednesday, August 06, 2008

SLEEPING BEAUTIES

I was back in the bedroom the other night watching TV and of course,I had good company.Usually when the camera comes out these two either a-mug for it,or b-leave the room.This night I guess they were too blissed out being with their Dad to even wake up.

Irene,the wonder dog....

Theo,the grumpy old wonder dog...
Moving on...Since I've boycotted HEB,I have been shopping at City Market and Randall's because they are close to the house.I could go a bit further down the road to Central Market,but it is owned by HEB and is full of people I'd rather not be in such close proximity with on a regular basis,not all folks who shop there are like this,but some people take grocery shopping to incredibly pretentious levels and they are at Central Market.
I'm having to learn to navigate again...The store lay outs are very different.
Blah-blah-blah
It's still hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment