Friday, August 01, 2008

SIGNS

I'm worried...let me tell you why.I used to be a big coffee drinker way back in the day,but that was mostly to enhance/hide the fact that I was speeding my balls off (like I said,way back in the day).
I was a coke guy for years...coke in the morning,at break,at lunch...32 ounces of carbonated goodness.
But lately,I've been drinking coffee again...flavored coffee.My favorite is 1/2 white chocolate caramel 1/2 regular coffee.The back up for that is 1/3 hot chocolate 2/3 regular coffee.
I have always had the firm belief that only girls and metrosexuals drank flavored coffee.Hell,Annabelle drinks coffee-black,the way it should be.
If I suddenly develop a taste for pastel shirts,I'm gonna throw myself into traffic-before the idea of a pedicure is even sprouted.

No comments:

Post a Comment