Monday, August 04, 2008

FUCK HEB

On Saturday afternoon I went to HEB to get some items for dinner and some beer for Ann.I was stone cold sober (this is important).The deaf cashier-let me say that again-the deaf cashier that has an attitude and more catholic icon bracelets than a catholic should be allowed,refused to sell me the beer.When I asked why,she wrote on the back of a register tape "I can't sell it to you by law"...I asked what law?She then wrote me another note asking if I wanted to speak to a manager.I of course,said yes.
Well,the manager might have been 18.He was a cocky looking mexican kid with P Diddy diamond earrings and a puka shell choker...that's right a PUKA SHELL CHOKER.Deaf cashier wrote him a note,careful to not let me see what she was writing.He says to me,"I have to back up my cashier,no sale"I asked why (at this point I'm still being my mellow self)He said he didn't have to give me a reason why.
It was then that I lost my mind...I don't know how many times I said fuck and motherfucking,I was loud,I was angry.I informed him that I had been shopping at that store longer than he'd been fucking alive and he just lost a long term customer.His response as other male employees gathered around?"Whatever".
Professional,huh?I almost hit him right in his smug ass P Diddy wannabe looking punk ass.Have I mentioned that I hate P Diddy?What kind of fucking name is that anyway?
Kyle said I should have hit him,that he would have.Oh youth...
No jail for this old man.
I will never go back to that HEB...ever.
I sent an email to the corporate office this evening-a very civilized email.
We'll see what happens,but in the meantime-FUCK HEB.
Oh...I forgot why the sober part was important:I can't tell you how many times I've gone to that store shit faced drunk and they sold me beer and or wine over the years.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:41 PM

    so.. did u ever get a response from that shitty company?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:02 PM

    Lol they fired me back in my day for working 18 hour shift

    ReplyDelete