Saturday, August 16, 2008

3000 FEET OF WIRE

That's what we pulled today,not a continuous run,but between columns where the parking lot lights are to be mounted.We pulled to 8 separate columns three conductors at a time.Through the pipe in the trenches we dug this week.It was awesome,I'm exhausted.
By mid day wed. I was seeing sun spots from all the glare,so I bought some cheap sunglasses...I have always been of the school of cheap sunglasses because I either lose them or sit on them or otherwise destroy them.I have always bought the John Lennon round style specs for that Ozzy sort of image-not this time! I bought some vintage 70's aviators-$5.99 at Walgreen's (see my profile pic for the awesomosity if you want)a steal if you ask me.I could crush them with my ass tomorrow and not care.Hell,I probably will.
But 3000 feet of wire?Now that's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment