Friday, March 16, 2007

A WORK OF FICTION...AHEM

I woke up this morning and i couldn't breathe. My head was full of paste. I got up and made a cuppacoffee thinking it would help,it didn't. I hit the store on the way to work and got a coke,thinking it would help,it didn't.When I arrived 5 minutes late, my boss wasn't there. I went to the alley to smoke,gagged and heaved and threw up.
Then my head started pounding and my stomach was killing me. Then I heard a honking horn in the parking garage on the other side of the alley. It was the other helper and another helper from somewhere else. It was 7:30 in the morning and these asshats were drinking beer...shitty beer.
In the next 15 minutes I was regaled with tales of drunken infidelity with the neighbor chick and shown a gun with the serial# filed off that's for sale.
Sign me up for that!
Bossman arrives and sees the "what the fuck?" look in my eyes. I tell him I'm sick as dogshit and these motherfuckers are tweaked and drinking beer.
He rolls his eyes with the resignation of someone whose sick of that then sends me home.
I've been on soup and sleep rotation since...finally saw John Wayne in the green berets from start to finish...what blatant propaganda,
Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment