Tuesday, March 27, 2007

PART 2 OF WHAT SHOULD ACTUALLY,FACTUALLY BE CALLED THE 47 COOLEST THINGS I'VE EVER DONE.

24.Got a girl with no front teeth kicked out of "Okey Dokey South" ( guess what kind of place that was ) for trying to pick me up and not taking no for an answer.
25.Saw the same girl at the Back Room several months later and she was several months pregnant.HA!I guess she got lucky at Okey Dokey after all and even said so.She responded with a snarl with a window in it.
26.Locked a kid out of a security room and left a chair in front of the door while he was in the bathroom.Told him he couldn't go back in until he was ready to process with his staff and return to his unit.It worked.
27.Met Dick from the subhumans.



28.Met David Yow of Scratch Acid/Jesus Lizard fame.He dove off the stage onto me and we sang a verse of Monkey trick together.



29.Interviewed Moxy (a canadian band ) for my high school newspaper and reviewed the show at The Armadillo in I believe, 1976.Here they are in 2005:



30.Carried a pregnant and in distress girl out of Black Sabbath's Never say die tour in the palmer auditorium (Van Halen BLEW them away)and managed to get back into the show after.
31.I have killed 3 pit bulls.They all deserved it.
32.Raised a child who isn't in prison and still talks to me.
33.Became a granpa...soon to be granpa squared.
34.I believe 34 was the year I crossed the "smoked a bale of weed" milestone.
35.I discovered the internet,and after years of cursing it and stamping my feet, am actually pretty comfortable with it...thanks Annabelle, for your patience.
36.Worked with Austin's homeless..."Drag Rats".I loved that part of my service to man period.
37.Got in between a transgendered homeless black kid who had stolen a drag rat's dremel tool and the gang of rat's keen on fucking him up for it. They had "smily's" (a 2 foot length of tow chain with a master lock on one end)and prevented a beatdown by telling Wayne and Harry they would have to get through me first.
38.Quit drinking beer.
39.Discovered vodka.
40.Quit smoking weed.
41.Started again.
42.Quit doing speed 20 years ago...just like that.
43.Never went back to it.
44.Became an electrician.
45.Had a pair of prehensile tail skinks that ruled.



46.Joined Wolves@th'Door.
47.Married Annabelle.
So...what cool shit have you done?

No comments:

Post a Comment