Saturday, March 17, 2007

ALWAYS AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS...

I know...I'll call in an air strike and decimate the ville!



Happy Saint Patrick's day! I wish I felt better.Although I am much improved from yesterday, lets say I'm feeling craptacular.
But that won't prevent me from celebrating no siree bob.
As pisser pointed out in the comments,it's SXSW this week. Wrist bands started out at $130.00 and went up from there.
There's lots of people from all over crowding the city all over as the festival takes over more and more of the city every year. New acts a plenty playing everywhere.
Have you heard of that singer songwriter Pete Townshend from England?He's here and from what I understand is quite good (heavy sarcasm).
I remember when SXSW was local and new bands...that's how I prefer to remember it.
We need those mayan indians to come and purify the city on monday after the music whore fest is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment