Wednesday, March 07, 2007

PELICAN BAY...IN THE SHOE...BITCH.

We got a new helper yesterday, and all I have to say is...HOO-WHEE! This guy is a fucking peach. Today, we were going to the shop to get some equipment and he asks "So...what prison were you in"?
Wha-wa-wa-wa-WHAT Bitch?
So I reply without missing a breath...I've never been in prison, I paid good money for these (tats...his assumption of my doing time), the longest I've been locked up was 11 hours in city jail 26 years ago. End of discussion.
He just finished a 15 month stretch,which may have contributed to his confusion. But I think in the end it will play out that he is just another jailbird dumbass (albiet well meaning) punk.
Now,if you'll excuse me I have to go sharpen my shiv and check on my new batch of pruno that I enhanced with rice crispies...

No comments:

Post a Comment