Monday, March 19, 2007

ST. PADDY'S RECAP

OK...so I got up Saturday feeling middlin', but started drinking at around 11. Got on youtube and watched the Pogues, Van Morrison and Dropkick Murphys, got inspired and went and bought a Dropkick Murphys CD...Came home and commenced to abuse the stereo with more Pogues,Van and my new CD and Thin Lizzy and drank some more.For some reason, I kept getting the urge to pick a fight with some random person...not in a angry way oddly, but in a that's what drunk irishmen do on st. paddys day dammit!!!
Ended up at my buddy Jon's, drank some more and came home, got some guitars and an amp and went back to Jon's. Jammed out for a while and burned one and...SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I know this is a bad idea, one or the other, but never in combination. Smokin' an' drinkin' is a bad idea. Smokin' + drinkin' = Retard.
So, the retard makes it home and blasts the stereo again. Ann comes home from errands and asks me to turn it down and I attempt to turn the STEREO down with the volume control on my COMPUTER...like I said, retarded.
Went to bed shortly after that and woke up Sunday around 4:30am starving,hungover and sick again.Stayed in the bed all day.Didn't get up till 7pm. AMC had westerns on all day...I have decided that Open Range is a good movie after all.And Deep Impact is not (another channel,before AMC's cowboy fest).
Ate some very marginal spaghetti with meatballs (the kind Ray Liotta complains about at the end of goodfellas) and went back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment