Thursday, March 01, 2007

WE'VE BEEN ILL

Ann picked up a bug at work and brought it home. it's an interesting bug...you feel like someone has beaten you with a post, and for me, my stomach made noises I had never heard it make before in 47 years...a gastric gang of four thing. Unpleasant and unwelcome. But as a result of my viral misfortune, I got lot's of sleep and got to see that Hillary Swank/Clint Eastwood movie "Million Dollar baby"...Wow...just wow. Even though I knew what happened at the end,it was still worth going there. A very good film.
Which reminds me about a Blue witch post I read about her forced exposure to the Helen Mirren oscar award winning film "The Queen" on that plane back (or was it to...?) from gookville .
BW queried about movies...I love movies, and for me, it is an escape...to someone else's life...but oddly, my own. I get to counter their decisions...what would happen if I did it my way? It's sometimes like 2 movies in one.
I do agree that fictional characters are better. Once real life happens, it's done.Right? You can't change the reality once it's played out.

No comments:

Post a Comment