Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I GUESS YOU COULD CALL IT A CULTURAL EXCHANGE

Way back when we were first doing the Cissi's market job the sheet rock crew ( read "guest workers" ) annoyed us to no end with the radio tuned to a tejano station. Well,as I've learned over the past months,crews tend to end up on the same jobs over and over again.
As is the case with our new project.Only this time,we got there first.
I brought in my jam box and put in flogging molly, followed by dropkick murphys.At one point Steve and I were up in the ceiling and I started chuckling...he asked what I was laughing at and I said " they have inflicted so much of their culture on us on other jobs,it's nice to share some of our culture with them".He gave me the flaming bag o' dog poop on the stoop grin and we moved on.
Tomorrow it's nailbomb....bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment