Monday, January 22, 2007

WHAT'S THE MATTER? YOU LOOK LIKE YOUR DOG JUST DIED

One of my coworkers said this to me at the end of a very long day, he had no clue that he was right, and I think felt a little like an asshole when I responded with "as a matter of fact...".I was afraid this would happen. The guys I did tell were very supportive and Rusty cut me slack for not being 100% in the game.
I managed to get through a very long tedious day of wire pulling by remembering all of the things that made Sully so special. He was hella smart, he was afraid of the dark, he was a world class snuggler and the list goes on forever.
Thanks for all the supportive comments on the previous post, they meant alot.
In an effort to stay busy I stopped on the way home and bought new machine heads for my SG...the standard ones don't hold up well and the back popped off one a while back, plus, a couple more are fixing to break. I got black grover machine heads...very nice, and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment