Friday, January 19, 2007

RETARDED SIAMESE CAT DOG



That's Irene, or beenz, or Beenzee. Who knew that when she first came to us that she would turn into a fucking cat in her later years. Really...she weaves in and out of your legs as your trying to walk , violates your personal space like a mofo...ie; face on face contact with pressure on her end...tail in the air like you're fixin' to get the stink eye...thank god that hasn't happened yet.
I've had lots of doggies in my life, and as they get older they develop habits and behaviors just like we do, but never in my experience have I ever had a dog that, as it gets older, turns into a fucking cat. Wow...
Don't get me wrong, I got no truck with cats, had 'em, loved 'em over the years, but a dog that has had no contact with felines to start acting like one? bizarre...
But we still love our retarded siamese cat dog.
Until the stink eye thing starts happening...oh fuck it, we'll still love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment