Monday, January 08, 2007

THINGS THAT MYSTIFY ME...

Me and cables, wires. extension cords, rope, string, twine,fishing line...you name it. If I lay hands on it, sometimes I can just look at it it seems, it becomes a horrible tangled mess. It's not so bad these days, what with being an electrician I've had to confront this issue with some degree of success. But back when the band was really active and playing out alot, I would be relegated to setting up the drum riser and speaker stands to keep me from turning our main cables and mic cables into the cats cradle from hell. Christmas lights were especially troublesome.
I have never understood this and believe it should be in the DSM (whater ever version they are up to now ) as Wire dysphoria ( unspecified type ).
Read more things that mystify these people this week, as we plod through "bloghuh? week". Enjoy!

Aprosexic

Blue Witch


bob's yer uncle

Depthmarker

Jen&HerBoat

Kitchen Witch

La Que Sabe

Purple Pen

Santiago Dreaming

Who Knows Where Thoughts Come From


No comments:

Post a Comment