Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A SYMPTOM OF THE UNIVERSE...

Good news...my buddy got out of parchment farm yesterday. He called me today to let me know and to thank me for coming to see him. Fuck...it was the least I could do, and I was glad to do it. Nuff said on that subject. He's out and reunited with his heart and home and that's good enough for me. You don't normally hear it in this context, but it couldn't of happened to a nicer guy.
In sort of related electrician news, I pulled wire with Ryan at 35 feet in the air on a lift, the pulling part made the lift rock back and forth like crazy, which freaked me out...it didn't help that Ryan said " Did you take your dramamine today"? before lift off. The elevation doesn't bother me so much, it's the rocking back and forth and the terror of the lift falling over ( can't happen, but fear is fear right?)
Further challenges await...

No comments:

Post a Comment