Friday, December 29, 2006

GIVE ME A MINUTE TO WRAP MY HEAD AROUND THIS...PLEASE

I just saw a headline at CNN that says Saddam will be hanged at 9 pm my time. OK...I got that, 9 pm cst...but...but...why? What's the point? Sure, he gassed some kurds to death back in the day in retaliation for some percieved threat on his life, but...but...wasn't that right around the same time he was posing for pictures with Rumsfeld? He was our buddy then, right? So why doesn't he get a pass?
The irony of this scenario is spinning by so fast that I have vertigo...(falls out of chair...get's back up again ). Let's run it play by play.
Saddam kills a bunch of people...check.
Bush kills a bunch of people, as gubner of Texass and as the decider...check.
Saddam gets hanged for his "indescretions"...check.
Bush gets 2 more years in the whitehouse...huh?
It just doesn't add up.
In any sensible way.
Excuse me, I have to go vomit now...

No comments:

Post a Comment