Sunday, December 10, 2006

RETRO MAN....

Yesterday was SO awesome...so many memories. When I got home, I followed a thread from crooks and liars that started with a Bon Scott era AC/DC clip at YouTube and ended at after 3 in the morning...
Today I went to waterloo and bought "let there be rock", Joan Osbornes "Relish" (What if god was one of us) and a Sabbath DVD..."last supper". We put up christmas lights to this today...To this stuff...old days, old ways...rock and roll...the sabbath DVD rules for the interviews...my heros.



And look what happened...
What if god was ONE OF US?

Update....11:45pm...I watched the season closer of the wire, it ruled. I had the late night munchies, so we went to kerbey lane on south lamar. Had'nt been there in a while, service was spotty, food too...I forgot it was a pay your server joint and left a tip at our table and tried to pay the "hostess" (you know,by the CASH register) she informed me that unless I was paying with a credit card she could'nt help me...so I track down our waitress and pay her...I jokingly made a comment about the hostess's inabilty to do simple math. As we exited the lane, said hostess followed us outside and called me on my comment...the emo-busboy apparently ratted me out. She says " That guy behind you (emo-busboy) said you said I was a bitch who didn't understand simple math".
As Ann was saying it was a joke, I was saying yes and the bitch spun on her heels and went back inside...Before the door shut I got off a loud "FUCK YOU".
Made my weekend, that.
HOO-WHEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment