Monday, December 25, 2006

OOOOWWWW! PAPA'S GOT A BRAND NEW BODY BAG!

James Brown passed away today. That's a christmas present I didn't need. 1933 to 2006...74 years old, man that's a long time. let us reflect on his many accomplishments. He was a leader in intrastate police chases while under the influence of PCP, after brandishing a shotgun on some real estate agents that were stinking up his "private" bathroom. Man! What an icon!
Seriously...he was an innovator, the true king of R&B and soul, and all that shit people are saying about him is true.
I mean the So. Carolina highway patrol shot his tires out from underneath him and he didn't turf...how fucking cool is that???
I will miss James Brown...and I want his cape...seriously.
I just hope god's ready for your bad ass ,James, peace out brother!



"I feel like a sex machine, when I'm not fucked up on PCP...OOOOWWWW!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment