Tuesday, December 05, 2006

OUCH...

I don't know if it's been the colder mornings (low to mid 30's), being outside in it or having to make my 47 year old bones bend in ways and contort in confined spaces, but I suspect it's a combination of these things making me HURT.
This morning, I hobbled to the shower Tim Conway style circa Carol Burnett. I was good after the hot shower, but dammit! I'm too young to feel like this. I need BW to conjure me a spell to make my bones and muscles young again! At least 35...please??? It would go a long way in solving the problems of the world, I swear!
My world, anyway.
Pictures of this fire base tomorrrow, promise...described by a member of another trade as the worst site he'd ever been on. Now, I don't know about all that, there seems to be a bit of personal connected to that comment. We're just doing electrical work.
Actually, I was cutting and gluing PVC pipe most of the day,taking me back to the days when I was a pool nigga, and much to my surprize, I enjoyed it out of context. But not as much as I enjoyed saying pool NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment