Sunday, December 03, 2006

NOT ME...I'M BIRTHDAY BOY

Even though it was on thursday, the real birthday deal did'nt happen until last night and today. Ann and I stayed up late, drank way more than normal, played music really loud and sang along with every song, danced with each other and the dogs. I brought in the 7 tennis balls I'd collected from the current job and played crazy fetch with sully, in between go-go dancing to the totally awesome TSOL song "Flowers by the Door" (a totally go-go dancer riff...an amazing song) . Theo and Irene got into the act as well. It was cool.
Slept in this morning and headed out to brunch around 1pm...food and margs with our buddy Joel...he got me these for a gift:



That's my lunchbox in the background....HOO-WHEE! :).
You know, I don't feel blessed very often, but today I did. My girl, one of my best friends, good food and drink...you can't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment