Saturday, December 30, 2006

PINK FLOYD REDUX...

It just kind of struck me...like reststop did...dark and ugly...

Dubya do you think they'll hang Saddam?
Dubya do you think they'll like this song?
Dubya do you think they'll try to break your balls?
Dubya should I build the wall?
Dubya should I run for president?
Dubya should I trust the government?
Dubya will they put me in the firing line?
Dubya am I really dying?

Hush now baby, baby, dont you cry.
Dubya's gonna make all your nightmares come true.
Dubya's gonna put all his fears into you.
Dubya's gonna keep you right here under his wing.
He wont let you fly, but he might let you sing.
Dubya will keep baby cozy and warm.
Ooooh baby ooooh baby oooooh baby,
Of course dubya'll help to build the wall.

Dubya do you think it's good enough--for me?
Dubya do think it's dangerous - to me?
Dubya will it tear this little boy apart?
Dubya will it break our hearts?

Hush now baby, baby dont you cry.
Dubya's gonna check out all your armor for you.
Dubya won't let anything effective get through.
Dubya's gonna wait up till all of you die.
Dubya will ignore it when more of you die.
Dubya's gonna keep america wounded and sore.
Ooooh baby oooh baby oooh baby,
You'll always be oil to me.

Dubya, did you really have to lie?


No comments:

Post a Comment