Friday, February 11, 2005

Up, up and away
Thanks to this blasted tooth, I was miserable this morning after a night of little sleep. I suppose if there's anything good to say about feeling completely miserable it's that you've got nowhere to go but up. I had the car today and that meant I could go to Jack-in-the-Box at lunch and get their onion rings, one of my favorite comfort foods. I ordered not one, but two orders of onion rings and after spending 30 minutes attempting to eat the burger, I was really glad that I'd decided to treat myself to some extra rings because they were a hell of a lot easier to eat. Work was... well, it was there. I made it through the day and managed to make it home in a much better mood than when I left. Maybe it was due to the magical power of onion rings or maybe it's the bounce back effect of hitting rock bottom. Like I said, there's nowhere to go but up at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment