Friday, February 18, 2005

TGIF - for real this time
It's been so long since I had a "real" Friday - as in the day of the week is Friday, it's my fifth work day in a row AND I have the weekend off, both Saturday and Sunday. However, it seems like the time at work is ticking by very slowly. I guess this is similar to that anticipation response that kids get on long trips because I have this urge to check the clock every 15 minutes which is very much along the lines of asking "Are we there yet?" constantly. I don't have any big plans for the weekend other than savoring the experience of sleeping a bit later and having a REAL breakfast of eggs, sausage and hashbrowns instead of microwaved stuff, all the while lounging around in my nightgown. It looks like the weather is going to be nasty so it might even involve a nap or two. Oh, I'm am soooo looking foward to this. Now if that clock would just speed up for the next four hours and THEN slow down again making the weekend seem to last at least as long as this day has so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment