Tuesday, February 22, 2005

IF I WAS A WEATHERMAN

(rob posting under ann's profile)

I would want to be one here in Texas. Weather in Texas is always a crap shoot, except for may through october when you can phone it in everyday with two words...HOT and every other day throw in RAIN. You could be Johnnie Winter junkyfied and still make a decent living in Texas as a network weatherman...seriously. All you'd need is a dart board with weather shit on it instead of numbers, and between shots of jager just lob a dart and PRESTO! There's your fucking forecast. It was suppose to rain today, after a few hours of gray and dreary with a mini pissing of drizzle, the fucking sun came out. Now while this would not normally bother me, I was geared up for rain, rain being preferable to sunny and HUMID.
Meh...plus my knee is acting up again, I guess I have to just suck it up and accept the fact that I am officially dust with boots on and have the ol' rhumatize...hand me the jug granny!
And where's that cold front? It's been a mild winter and last night the crane flys were thick...not a good sign for the insect to human ratio this spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment