Tuesday, December 09, 2008

STILL IN THE FUCKING BASEMENT...

I had to douche my ears this evening,with one of those little rubber bulby things you use to suck snot out of babies noses,or clean your ears.I've done the former before , but not the latter. And it was awesome. Why did I douche my ears you ask? Concrete dust from hammer drilling holes for anchors.This dust , when introduced to the ear creates a squishy sound in your inner ear that would make the sanest person climb a roof with an automatic weapon . Screaming "mommie"!!!! Concrete dust has a smell vaguely reminiscent of burning cambodian flesh. It is mas toxica.
Why did I have the cambo dust in my ears you ask? Because I was in such tight quarters drilling overhead holes that it was spraying down on my head like a fucking blizzard as I was perched like a monkey on 8 inch water pipes.
But phase one is done,and it looks good.Tomorrow brings phase two,where I transition from PVC to metal pipe...the pipes that are below my run present a unique challenge...meaning I should be an anorexic midget with the disposition of a tunnel rat on a five day speed bender to pull it off. But I will pull it off...after all it's only 40 feet to the switch gear.
But I get to come home to this...

And NASCAR Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment