Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I DON'T WANNA GO DOWN TO THE BASEMENT

I spent the entire day down in the basement running 3" and 2 1/2" PVC , which was kind of cool,but spending most of that time stooped over like a caveman was murder on my back and knees. The guy I'm working down there with is a second year apprentice , competent and easy going...so that's all good too.
Monday was another story...I woke up in horrible pain.It was as if someone was jabbing a hot poker into the right side of my face.The pain was so intense that I got sick.I bailed at morning break,came home and had some thera flu and slept into the afternoon.When I woke up the sick feeling was gone,but my face still hurt,localized to my right rear upper molar and lower right canine.I doused it with ora-gel and finally got some relief.
What in the hell is going on? Sometimes when the weather changes my bridges hurt,but this was extreme.
Well...I woke myself up in the middle of the night clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth...time for a mouth guard I think.
Didn't do the cornish hens...but I'm doing a whole chicken as I post this.4.45 lbs. in under an hour.

Cool...I'm gonna try the brisket this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment