Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OK-I'LL DO A MEME...

It's been awhile,and Blueberry over at Texas Oasis tagged me.

1.Where was I ten years ago?
I was here in Austin,running an emergency shelter for kids and young adults.The band was really hitting it's stride,and we were playing a lot-even in clubs a few times !

2.What was on my To Do list today?
Get up on time-remember to put on pants before leaving house-run through checklist:phone?knife?stuff that was in my pockets from yesterday that I might need at work?Shoot rat behind the dresser.Leave house no later than 6:25,invariably forget something but remember too far from the house to go back and get it.Check to make sure I have on pants.
Bend pipe at impossible (yet beautifully artistic) angles for 8 hours.Sweat/moan a lot.
For tonight-reorganize tv/dvd stuff in bedroom,move dresser and remove dead rat I shot this morning.
Eat,watch Sons of Anarchy on FX.

3.My favorite number? Back of right leg detail


4.5 places I've lived?
1.England
2.France
3.Colorado-Col. Springs and Manitou Springs
4.Mass-a-two-shits
5.Texas

5.Bad Habits?
I smoke.I am prone to self medicate-not so much anymore though,I'm a slob as far as housekeeping goes.

I won't be forwarding this to 5 other people-too much like chain mail,minus the voodoo curse bullshit if you don't do it and pass it on to 5 more people.
If you wanna do it-do it...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment