Sunday, September 14, 2008

LONG MISTY DAYS



I love this song for a bunch of reasons...but here it is for gloomy days sake or for nothing else.
I went for a walk early today with an ex friend who is now-I think-my friend again.I didn't forgive him and he didn't forgive me, but we are cool with it.I just told him that what had happened didn't matter compared to the time we had known one another.
I value shit like that.
I spent the afternoon with another old friend , who , (enough spaces for you Bill?)
not only put a smile on my face , but bought my margs- thank you.I feel lucky to have friends that go back so far...to look at them is a treasure, really.
But back to the song...there's something about gloomy days.and I don't know for sure,but maybe this song has something to do with it.If it doesn't-it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment