Wednesday, August 29, 2007

A FUNNY STORY FROM THE T.O.E

As I was heading down for lunch today,my hands were especially dirty having spent the morning cutting away sheetrock placed over areas that I was:A)not done doing my electric work,but the sheetrockers think they are in a race,B)The plans changed...AGAIN
or...C)They like putting a fucking on me.
Anyway...I stopped by the bathroom on the second floor to wash my hands and 2 of my coworkers were there doing the same.One of them has a business on the side and regularly takes calls on his cell.It rang,he answered,having trouble hearing over the running water from the sinks,he stepped into a stall.Stalls that are equipped with motion sensing flushers.
My other co-worker started chuckling and said "you know what's gonna happen when he moves in there...that toilet gonna flush".
And he did,and it did and we lost it.
In an attempt to bow out gracefully,he said to the caller"Let me call you back in 5 minutes".This was cause for increased hilarity and loud guffaws from us.
And for the rest of the day every time we crossed paths in the satanic elevators one of us would say "***'* carpet cleaning....KA-FWOOOOOSH"!And fall out laughing.
Let me call you back in 5...man:)

No comments:

Post a Comment