Saturday, August 04, 2007

THE "MOST TRUSTED NAME IN NEWS" DOES IT AGAIN...

* Mom makes underwater escape from car
* Passengers helpless as tragedy unfolded
* Dark, dangerous waters slow divers
* Marine sentenced in Iraqi's death
* Senate passes Bush terrorism spy bill
* CNNMoney: Fire fear forces huge Ford recall
* SI: No homer for Bonds
* Police: Muslim bakery tied to reporter's slaying
* Ticker: Tancredo: Hit Mecca if attacked
* Man mauled to death at Ving Rhames' home
* Pros recruit YouTube soccer phenom Video
* WISN: Police: 2-year-old eats mom's LSD candy
* Strange-looking sub spotted near luxury ship
* Couple welcome their 17th child
* Eddie Murphy concedes paternity

Now this is news...streamlined and edited,but the same old shit.Let me just say I'm a bit shocked that Eddie Murphy didn't cop to being scarey's baby daddy sooner...I bet she fucks like a snake!
I'm glad I'm not Ving Rhames.
We still prosecute soldiers as "war criminals" while the real perps get away with war crimes by invoking executive privelege.
Bridge collapse stories = "hey!look over there!!!" or..."What goldfish?"
Tancredo is an asshat.
Where can I get some candy?
Were they serving it on the luxury ship?
17 kids????god damn...it's a canyon at this point,now I think I know what J-Rod meant by "fucking a mud puddle"
Fuck Barry Bonds.
And that's the news sheeple...

No comments:

Post a Comment