Thursday, August 09, 2007

Several beers later...
So I'm thinking all kinds of crazy things now like how I can now get those lime green streaks in my hair that I've always wanted. And hey, I could start smoking pot again (haven't done it since I was a teen) since I don't need my smarts anymore. Besides, rumor has it that smoking pot is a great sleep aide and stress reducer - that's something I could use these days, but it would be better if it had the side effect it had when I was in my teens which was I never wanted to eat and was skinny. I'll have all this extra time on my hands now so the possibilities are endless. I could sew my own clothes, weave those blankets I always wanted to make, take up pottery, go back to batiking and tie-dying clothing, practice my bass more, get those Cisco certifications, go back to school or... gasp, even clean the house once and awhile - WOOT! This change has the potential to be fun (well, maybe not the housework part) and I should definitely make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment