Tuesday, August 21, 2007

GANG BOX "SAFE CRACKER" UPDATE

The safety guy for the general contractor got my version of events this morning,his "eenvasteegayshawn" to quote him.Basically this guy walks around all day in his yellow hard hat (designates safety guy) making sure we are all safe.Which amounts to him saying "Yew muss ware yewr har' ha'".(hard hat,for the uninitiated).He's actually a very friendly personable fella,and I'd wager he's got a green card if not actual citizenship.
Then,all the beaners had a meeting to discuss (I'm guessing) why it's not a good idea to steal other peoples stuff,and then it was back to work.The little rat fuck still has a job is the long and short of it,and judging from the looks I got from him as we passed in the hallways today,he knows I ratted him out.I glared right back at him.I'll have to be a little more cautious in stairwells and leading edges from now on.So much for doing the right thing,eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment