Tuesday, August 14, 2007

WELLY,WELLY,WELL,WELL MY DROOGIES...

As you well already know,Karl Rove tendered his resignation yesterday,effective 31 aug 07.Before you start jumping for joy (if you haven't already)let me say that after my third virtual jump I stopped short and realized that while he won't be the deputy chief of staff or policy czar or architect or whatever you prefer to call him (my fav is corrupt criminal asshat),he will still very much be at the beck and call of the giggling murder monkey hisself-King Bush.
While it does signal yet another downturn for this "administration" as it were and sharpens the focus on their ne'er do well ways,trust me...it ain't over yet.Far from it in fact.Bestowing more authority to that sham of an attorney general (like the authority to fast track the appeals process in regard to death row inmates and having the final say so in this whole FISA wiretapping fiasco)is just a glimmer of the horse shit to come rolling on down the pike.One can only hope that bushco implodes on itself before it causes whats left of our country to do the same.I'm not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment