Saturday, November 22, 2003

THE ONE ON ONE OPTION...
I could go back and confront him again...and the shit would fly,although I'm 98% sure I could beat him down...I'm not completely sure.
Not a good plan.
Why would I even revisit this?
I'm not sure...but I am offended, after almost 30 years, I am hated by someone I backed up back in the day when he was a shrimpy,lumpy piece of shit with a sign on him that said attention bullies:fuck with me. I doubt he remembers this...again,I'm cutting him slack...why should I care?
I think it all boils down to the time invested...30 years give or take...30 YEARS...that's a long time and then suddenly you're hated...have I been hated all along? Was there something I did long ago to earn a place on his list (you know the list...the one we all have) that I don't remember?
I don't understand why he hates me...maybe that's it,no...I have a clear memory of what happened and his ire is uncalled for.
I hope I can let this go in a day or so...but it has me pretty wound up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment