Saturday, November 08, 2003

Lost in the blogosphere
It's raining outside and the air is chilly. Our dogs have the right idea and have spent the entire day curled up and sleeping. I have spent the afternoon wandering around from blog to blog. I used to go down through my blogrolling list each day and check each site in alphabetical order, but the list got a bit too long to do that at one sitting and not everyone posts every day. So now I haphazardly jump around and of course someone will link to someone else who will link to someone else and before long I've wandered way off track. It goes something like this... I visit Snooze Button Dreams which leads me to Electric Venom which leads me to Suburban Blight which got me to admit that I was once a Pern-head and off I go to take some silly Quizilla test.

And so on and so forth for the entire afternoon. I've got windows and tabs open where I have no clue as to how I got there in the first place such as this white paper called The Blogging Iceberg which confirmed my suspicion that most of the bloggers in the world are under age 30.

I was planning on going out to a neighborhood coffeehouse/cafe/bar called The Green Muse tonight, but the weather is too crappy for me to be sitting outside on their back patio so I think I will just stay home, drink beer and wander about on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment