Tuesday, June 26, 2007

RUDIMENTARY MY DEAR...

I'm living till Thursday afternoon when my dentist can yank this fucking tooth out of my head and i will be right once again.I took Monday off in the mistaken belief that he could ease my pain and suffering,but instead was told "he can 'look at it today' but can't extract until Thursday.Now why would I let him 'look at' something we both know needs to come out on a monday when he can't take it out till Thursday?That's just crazy.
So,I've got a day and a half to go before the offending molar is removed.I am on a liquid diet...soup and vodka...this is bullshit.And to further my aggravation I saw in the Chronicle club ads a band booking itself as Wolf at the Door...now,hold on a fucking minute...we are Wolves at the door and have been since 1994 so...step the fuck off.When I saw this I immediately thought these bastards ripped us off.There is only one WATD,and these guys surely suck the big one,not to mention violating copyright infringement laws,I can't believe you would try to rip us off.
You suck.I don't need this added trauma.Really I don't.Don't fuck with me.And I mean that in the nicest way possible.Think Gangs of New York...seriously.Gangs of New York.
I mean it.Don't press me.

No comments:

Post a Comment