Monday, June 04, 2007

AND COFFEE ALMOST SHOT OUT OF MY NOSE

While the electrician trade generally attracts decent hard working folks,it also attracts well meaning misfits...(like myself) looking to learn a trade and make a living,it also attracts some seriously fucked up human beings who spin out and find themselves unemployable in short order,avoided and shunned by all contractors.
Enter William Del Tubbs, pill head extraordinaire , currently being sought in connection with the burglary of several pharmacies...he's got a 120,000 dollar jail felony bond when they catch him,and when I saw his picture at a local news website this weekend I was shocked.But not surprised.
I was around this guy peripherally for months and worked with him directly for a short period of time,he was a reasonably bright guy that let his formidible knowledge of pharmacopoeia get WAY ahead of him.He was an unrepentant pillhead,and it cost him his job.As it should have.This job is dangerous enough without throwing drugs into the mix.
I don't know where he is,and I'm glad,cause I won't be the one to rat him out.
What was he thinking???
Dumbass.
I wonder if he still has the nut drivers I gave him...

No comments:

Post a Comment