Sunday, October 09, 2005

SCROLL SAWS AND LOYALTY

I had this scroll saw, it was my dad's. It was a free standing model...craftsman, quite nice,actually. I really had no use for it. Enter this friend of a friend...an artist. I gave him the saw because alot of the stuff he was doing was large scale, plywood related art. The deal was he would make me a turtle end table in exchange for the saw.
That was about two years ago. I knew this guy was busy, so I didn't hassle him about the table. I figured he would get around to it when he had the time.
Come to find out the other day this friend of the friend told the recipient of the saw to not worry about following through with my turtle table. That I would "forget about it".
HUH? and WTF?
I have'nt forgotten...I've been being patient...apparently patient like a jack ass. I have no table because this guy thinks my friend can read my fucking mind.
I want my saw back.
Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment