Friday, October 28, 2005

Day 22 - the countdown to vacation begins
Didn't sleep very well last night. I suspect the bad day at work had something to do with it, though Rob was pretty restless himself. Turns out a lot of folks at work had a bad day yesterday and we all agreed that it wasn't the workload, but the customers that had us pulling our hair out. If there's such a thing as a world consciousness, then it must have been a bit off yesterday. We all agreed that today was much better, though none of us could say why. I've been trying to come up with a Halloween costume for Monday because we are supposed to dress up for work, but I haven't had much luck. I was considering dressing up as the Ancient Mariner with a couple of DSL modems around my neck instead of an albatross. But I don't think anyone there would get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment